When you've purchased a new PC or laptop, you naturally want to get the most out of it's life and performance and that involves more than just plugging it in. The professionals at Computer Corner offer comprehensive computer setup to get you moving in the right direction following your PC purchase. We will:
- Install supplied anti-virus and anti-spyware software
- Schedule system updates
- Remove unwanted programs
- Setup user accounts
- Test hardware and software functionality
- Schedule routine maintenance tasks
- Ensure communication with external components (wifi, printer, etc)
- Properly connect and secure all cables
- Physically setup and connect computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers
- Optimize start-up and shutdown
- Test network and internet connectivity on existing network
- Set default web browser, homepage and search provider
- Demonstrate basic functionality and answer questions
Computers are the central operating system of our homes and our businesses. It is important to take every precaution from day one to ensure your computer will serve you well. Computer Corner is standing by to schedule your new computer setup today.
Please contact Computer Corner at (352) 460-1155 or use our online form to let us know how we can assist you with computer setup services.