Whether it's for surfing the internet, gaming, editing videos, compiling and listening to music, putting together presentations, or using it for work, the benefits of a purchase of a computer from Computer Corner vs. a big box store are many:
- We know the ins and outs of each of our computers, so if you ever want to upgrade it in the future it will be easier to replace components because they were installed independently.â€¨
- The perfect PC means different things to different people. If you search long and hard enough, you may a machine at a big box store that matches your ideal, at a reasonable price. But if you'd rather not wait for a major retailer to hit all the right notes, Computer Corner will provide you with a PC that exactly matches your needs.â€¨
- If you've ever had to ship your computer back to the manufacturer for a checkup, the experience may have convinced you to think twice about purchasing from big box stores. Lengthy turnaround times, or hours spent sitting on hold with customer service are maddening enough. Computer Corner is a one stop shop for purchase, maintenance and repair. Rolling up our sleeves and doing your troubleshooting, we know what components are in each computer and what it takes to service each one.â€¨
- We never sell you what you don't need and we are upfront with your computer's capabilities. There is no “fine print” in the sale of our computers. We give you realistic specifications and let you know what it will take to upgrade if needed in the future. We will walk you through systems that you're interested in and determine together which one is best for you.
When it comes to personalized sales, service, maintenance and repair, trust Computer Corner for your next PC or Laptop Purchase.
Please contact Computer Corner at (352) 460-1155 or use our online form to let us know how we can assist you with the purchasing of a new computer or if you wish to browse our inventory of computers.
* indicates required field.